Re: Project still being worked on?

 new new list compose Reply to this message Top page
Attachments:
+ (text/plain)

Author: Kaz Kylheku
To: Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty
CC: cygnal
Subject: Re: Project still being worked on?
On 2020-10-11 04:23, Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if there are still plans to work on this project going
> forward? Cygwin is now on version 3.1.7, and while I would like to use
> Cygnal in my application bundle, I think it's very likely that it will
> cause problems as Cygwin has changed quite a lot in the last few years.
>
> Hamish

Hi Hamish!

Wow! Huge coincidence. I'm right in the middle of rebasing Cygnal over
the Cygwin 3.1.7 release baseline. As in at the very moment.

I have the 32 bit version basically working, having resolved a problem
in the path stuff and chdir. I just pulled the materials into
the other repo where I'm doing the 64 bit work. I ran the Cygwin
installer to get some missing packages into my 64 bit Cygwin (g++,
patch,
cocom) in preparation to try a build ... and then noticed your e-mail.

Hang tight! :)

Is it a coincidence? Maybe you noticed my recent posts to the Cygwin
mailing list.