Author: Kaz Kylheku
To: TXR Users
Subject: Version 286 is out.

Hi all,

TXR 286 is out.

  • Bunch of compiler work in this one: bugfixes and improved optimization.
  • Improved sorting and support for stable sorting vector-like sequences.
  • Small improvements in hashing and time functions.
  • Scoping bugfix in conda/condlet macro.
  • Small issue in pattern matching.

Binaries in usual location.

Unfortunately, Android didn't make it in this release.

I was releasing Termux-built binaries for Android 10. My device is unfortunately now on 13, and things are a bit of a poo-poo show on that platform.

On a fresh install of Termux via F-Droid, the txr executable segfaults on startup. Termux's gdb package is inoperational: gdb exits with an error message. I'm deferring that whole bit of work.