Author: Pilau Tigered
To: darralld
CC: ada-mp1
Subject: Re: Noisy ADA MP-1
Thanks, I'm already corresponding with him :)

I thought that maybe Kaz would also chime in and pour his wisdom on me :)

On Thu, 11 Oct 2018 at 15:54, Darrall Dougherty <darralld@hotmail.com> wrote:
I was just curious if it was P90's causing the noise.

This is the guy you need to contact. He knows his stuff.

Here you find all info about the ADA mods i am selling. New ADADepot site,thanks to Dante,check it out here * ADA MP1 MODDED TUBE BOARDS prepared tubeboards ready to install in your mp-1