Author: Kaz Kylheku
To: ada-mp1
Subject: Re: ADA MP1 transformer.

Alas, I completely overlooked that since you're in the UK, of course you need a trafo that runs on 230V!

Robb didn't mention the input voltages that are supported; I'm guessing that his units might just be for the North American 110V household line voltage.

Also, note that Robb's transformers have modified parameters: they supply more voltage to the tube heaters, and also to the tube plates.  That's going to change the characteristics (almost certainly in good ways that guitarists will like).